2/15/2009

fearless!?!




Your Word is "Fearless"



You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!

You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.



Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.

And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.



to find out my word is fearless was a bit suprising, I would never describe myself as fearless. But it's pretty fitting at the moment, since I'm about to rearrange a few things in my life.

and maybe it's a good moment to share my latest project, a mini project: the non-scary bat named Betty


you might remember Victor from my flickr accout, he's stil an unfinished gurumi.


Alot of you think he's ready but I still don't like his wings, but now I might have found a good solution, although Betty is not even half as tall as Victor.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I like both of them. I attempted a bat around Halloween but never finished him either. Maybe I'll get him done before next Halloween. I hope to post about Gabrielle soon. Sorry it's taken so long. I didn't expect my youngest to want mommy non-stop. I don't know what's gotten into him...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Betty and Victor are so cute! I can't wait to see what you decide to do with Victor's wings.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Are there knots involved?

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.