5/19/2009

blarg!

sometimes I lack of words, today is such a day and therefore I keep things short today.

what's wrong in this picture?


you're absolutely right, there is only one needle in this socks where there should be two. That is because I'm going to frog them, again - sigh.

I don't like how I can't see the lace/wing structure of the sides.




so I started thinking and browsed my stitch dictionaries and found something I might like. Yesterday afternoon I made some more sketches and today I made a new swatch:


oh and below you can see what I have in mind. On the left you can see my first sketch and on the right there is the new idea I have, the "feathers" should touch above the calf. We'll see how well this will work.


1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.